How we woman want to look just a few inches slimmer in every dress and get showered with awesome compliments!! Isn’t this, all woman want; look slimmer without dieting their heart out. Voila! Does that mean are there any cheat codes that will make you look slimmer in that fashionable designer kurti along with increasing the oomph factor of your personality? Yes, exactly there are and we at www.harmeendesigns.com are ready to open the secret talisman for you special lady…Read on!!
Color and Pattern Selection:
We women love multitasking and juggling between home, profession and kids is an applaudable work that we do. but, in this hullabaloo of multitasking, we can’t forget ourselves, so we shop online for all our requirements and desires. But, while we shop online, a few things should be kept in mind for attaining a slimmer and taller look.
- Opt for a kurti in plain color.
- Choose dresses that are dark in color as dark colors create an illusion of slimmer figure.
- Go for vertical stripes and as they help you look slimmer and taller.
- Opt for V-neckline; it makes the wearer look slimmer.
- The thumb rule for selecting an appropriate Kurti is to choose a fabric in silk, polyester, wool and cotton.
- Always prefer a thin fabric kurti that slightly hugs your skin and accentuates your curves.
- Avoid wearing shiny and heavily patterned fabrics as these reflect a lot of light and make you look bulky thereby highlighting your problem areas.
- A kurti that is too big in size will make you look fat and a kurti that is one size small will again make you look fat and unattractive. So, always opt for a perfect fitting kurti for a slimmer and curvaceous look.
- Look tall and slim by opting for a long kurti especially if you have a pear shape or triangle shape figure.
- Choose straight and long kurti because it doesn’t look bulky compared to the flared ones.
- Avoid thick and body hugging fabrics as they tend to give a bulky illusion to your figure.
- Create a dazzling effect by combining dainty jewelry with your designer kurti.
- Apply makeup, thereby highlighting the best feature of your face for a sensuous look.
- Choose your accessories in such a way that they create elongated facial features as round shaped accessories like hoop earrings or sunglasses might make you look chubbier.
Save your precious time and money by logging on to www.harmeendesigns.com and choose your pick from our wide range of latest trendy designer kurtis and pamper yourself.
Dresses to Look Slimmer – Some Useful Tips
- To slim a bottom-heavy frame, grab a pair of trousers with a flare leg or straight cut. This attire will surely make your look taller, slimmer, and obviously leggier.
- Stay away from pockets and pleats.
- Wear your trousers slightly above your natural waist and let it extend all the way to your shoe tops.
- Choose dressy pants made from soft, stretchable fabrics that gently glide over your curves.
- Experiment your look by teaming your skirts with slim leather or faux leather belts for additional élan.
- Neither wear too loose nor too tight clothings and undergarments to disguise less perfect body-parts and create an elegant silhouette.
- Go for unadorned boot cut or straight leg jeans without pockets, embellishments, bows or detailing. Choose darker wash pairs for slimming effect.
- Pair your jeans with high stilettos for a super-flattering look.
- Balance top-heavy body shapes with tailored shirts in floral prints, plaids, checks, vertical stripes, and polka dots.
- Accentuate your womanly lines by wearing short jackets reaching only to the waist.
- Try out dresses, skirts, skirts and trousers in any fabric blended with Spandex such as fine cotton, cashmere or jersey. Avoid flat, bulky fabrics such as wool gabardine, silk, corduroy, crushed velvet, leather, suede, brocade and flannel.
- Safely opt for tops and bottoms in same colour to look thinner and taller. You can also experiment with contrasts between your upper and lower wear to draw attention to your mid-torso. Black is the safest colour to look both skinnier and sexier.
- If you are tall, a pair of big chandelier earrings with sparkly cuffs and a cocktail ring can immediately make you look slimmer and appealing.
- Pick your shoe tones similar to your bottom wear. This will visually lengthen your bottom half.
- During winters, go for black opaque leggings with black pumps with at least a 2-inch heel. In summer, neutral skin-hue shoes with tapered heels can extend the narrow silhouette of calves.
- Lastly, improve your posture to project more confidence. Remember, slouchy posture can immediately make you look fatter. With a warm smile and positive eye contact, you are all set to go.